An Accurate Transducer that is Ideal for Vehicular Applications
Do you need to measure current in extreme heat? Need to perform in a high vibration and/or shock environment?
These are common requirements for vehicular test and measurement and OSI can deliver for you.
OSI’s new CTU design provides an ideal solution for vehicular work:
- Bi-directional ranges from 25 to 2000 DC amps
- Split core means fast installation without disconnection
- Operating temperatures from -40°C to +85°C or even 100°C with minimal impact to accuracy
- High density, vibration-tolerant construction
- Large, 1-inch window accepts multiple cables and sizes
- 10X over-range rating with minimal residual impact on measurement.
OSI applied 50+ years of DC measurement experience to create a device specifically adapted for your needs. The CTU’s wide temperature range enables monitoring in real world conditions up to 100°C. It’s available in a wide array of current inputs, from 0-25 ADC up through 0-2000 ADC, with a variety of proportional outputs and instrument powers to match your particular data acquisition requirements.
Rugged, solid construction with Military-style connectors and Stainless Steel clamps to ensure solid, repeatable measurements under extreme conditions – all while maintaining the split-core design which eliminates the need to disconnect the circuits under test. Fully integrated signal conditioning enables direct connection to your DAQ.