The primary function of this position is inspect, final test and calibrate products for internal use or delivery to customers.
- Test and calibrate transducers and instruments using measurement equipment such as digital multi-meters, oscilloscopes, frequency counters and programmable Volt/Amp/Watt test standards.
- Verifying equipment performs to all applicable specifications.
- Interpretation and adherence to test procedures, documentation and quality standards.
- Application of correct labels, connection diagrams, serial numbers and appropriate work order logging.
- Use electronic circuitry knowledge to repair units.
- Using various forms of documentation, schematics or other instructions, assemble instruments for military and commercial applications. Operate basic shop equipment to cut, form, punch or drill panels. Assemble circuit boards and electromechanical sub-assemblies into completed product.
- Solder, wire and cable to all applicable quality standards.
- Encapsulate products with various epoxies.
Associate Degree (AASE, AASEE, ASEET) or equivalent (military schools or 3 years related experience may qualify)
First shift Monday through Friday 40 hours per week
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay paid weekly with potential for bonuses!
- Excellent full benefits package after 30 days including medical, dental, 401k, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
- Flexible first shift hours, Monday through Friday with occasional overtime opportunities!
- Free parking, 2 paid breaks, and lunch break with onsite breakroom/kitchen.
- Safe working conditions in large, spacious building.
- Established, industry-recognized company with ongoing engineering and production processes for military and commercial business.
Ohio Semitronics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Ohio Semitronics, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, marital or family status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected under federal, state, or local laws.