Finished Goods and Hall Generator Assembler
The primary funciton for this position is to take printed circuit board assemblies and build them into various finished goods items.
- Effective and correct use of a soldering iron and other general purpose hand tools used in electronic or mechanical assembly.
- Identify electronic components including values of resistors and capacitors (color code or number code), polarity of capacitors, indexing for various IC packages, etc.
- Read, understand and accurately follow drawings, prints and other reference documentation.
- Mechanically attach printed circuit board assemblies to brackets, lid or case as required.
- Select and install “finish out” parts as required to set the characteristics for specific models using reference documentation as a guide.
- Wire input and output signals from printed circuit board assemblies to terminals strips or connectors as specified by reference documentation.
- Other duties as required/assigned as processes improve, product lines are added, product volumes increase/decrease or business needs dictate.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 1 year of directly related job experience or 2 years experience as a PCB assemberl
First shift, Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay paid weekly with potential for bonuses!
- Excellent full benefits package after 30 days including medical, dental, 401k, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
- Flexible first shift hours, Monday through Friday with occasional overtime opportunities!
- Free parking, 2 paid breaks, and lunch break with onsite breakroom/kitchen.
- Safe working conditions in large, spacious building.
- Established, industry-recognized company with ongoing engineering and production processes for military and commercial business.
Ohio Semitronics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Ohio Semitronics, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, marital or family status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected under federal, state, or local laws.