Adminitrative Assistant - Sales and Marketing
The primary function of this position is to perform clerical duties contributing to the success of the Sales and Marketing department.
- Answer incoming phone calls to Ohio Semitronics.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of OSI orders entered into ERP system.
- Update OSI website (upload spec sheets, update pricing, etc.)
- Backup for Order Entry/RMA Processing
- File customer communication and sales orders in sales files.
- Update daily opportunities list in Excel and download files from Internet
- Complete customer surveys and requests for business documentation
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or GED required
- Good organizational skills, highly detailed oriented and good typing skills
- MS Office experience preferred along with a demonstrated capability to use other internal office applications related to position
- Good communication skills in a customer service, office environment
Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
What's in it for you?
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage;
- Retirement benefits including a 401k and ESOP;
- Generous paid time off;
- Tuition assistance
and much more!
Ohio Semitronics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Ohio Semitronics, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, marital or family status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected under federal, state, or local laws.