IT Systems Administrator
- Provide first response assistance to onsite employees’ computing issues
- Ensure licensing compliance
- Improve documentation of IT systems, processes, and training materials
- Audit hardware and software on workstations
- Review security vulnerability reports and investigate mitigations
- Assist in data migration to new servers
- Provide daily system and user support
- Provide support for employee's computing issues
- Provide troubleshooting and support for company mobile applications
- Configure and install desktops, laptops and devices for new hires
- Perform hardware replacements as necessary
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot workstations and related hardware / software
- Maintain security and privacy of information systems, communication lines, and equipment
- Maintain data backup and recovery
- Working knowledge of infrastructure, networking, firewalls, domains
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be a focused self-starter and motivated to work with minimal supervision
- Actively pursuing a degree in Information Technology or related field (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering)
- Some experience with Windows environment management (Server 2008 and higher)
- Active Directory, IIS, Powershell, Microsoft Exchange, Office 2016, Windows Networking
- Some experience with Linux environment management (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Bash, Apt, Git (GitHub or GitLab), Apache/NGINX, SSH
- Some experience with Virtualization Environments (ESXi, vSphere, VirtualBox, HyperV)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Troubleshooting experience with laptop, desktop, and server hardware a plus
- Understanding of Ethernet wiring, network configurations, and VLANs a plus
One to three years systems networking experience
First sfhit, Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay paid weekly with potential for bonuses.
- Excellent full benefits package after 30 days including medical, dental, 401k, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
- Flexible first shift hours, Monday through Friday with occasional overtime opportunities!
- Free parking, 2 paid breaks, and lunch break with onsite breakroom/kitchen.
- Safe working conditions in large, spacious building.
- Established, industry-recognized company with ongoing engineering and production processes for military and commercial business.
Ohio Semitronics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Ohio Semitronics, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, marital or family status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected under federal, state, or local laws.