Accounting Support Specialist
The primary function of this position is to provide full accounting support.
Process Accounts Payable
- Process vendor invoices daily
- Monitor receiving transactions for accuracy
- Process vendor payments weekly
- Respond to vendor and intra-company inquiries
- Generate monthly reports
Process Accounts Receivable
- Process invoicing of shipments daily
- Prepare commercial invoices as needed
- Process daily cash receipts
- Process credit card transactions
- Respond to customer and intra-company inquiries
- Generate required reports
- Collect on overdue customer accounts
- Maintain tax exemption files
Provide Administrative Support
- Maintain weekly cash position report
- Maintain vendor W-9 compliance
- Asset with annual preparation of IRS 1099-MISC forms
- Maintain company office supply inventory
- Process monthly sales rep commissions
- Bank deposits as required
- Process vending machine money
- Deliver mail to post office as needed
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Associates degree in Accounting or 2 years bookkeeping experience
- Data entry proficiency
- Proficiency with MS Excel
Experience with accounting module in ERP software
Associates degree in Accounting or 2 years bookkeeping experience
Full-time Monday through Friday
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay with potential for bonuses!
- Excellent full benefits package after 30 days including medical, dental, 401k, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
- Flexible scheduling options, Monday through Friday with occasional overtime opportunities!
- Onsite breakroom/kitchen.
- Safe working conditions in large, spacious building.
- Established, industry-recognized company with ongoing engineering and production processes for military and commercial business.
- Located in Hilliard, OH with easy access to major freeway.
Ohio Semitronics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Ohio Semitronics, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, marital or family status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected under federal, state, or local laws.