The position’s primary function is to verify all outgoing sales orders are correct before shipping. This includes checking shipping materials for quality/quantity by visual and physical inspection of products, shipping documents, specification sheets and certificates of calibration, as well as inspection of all labels attached to units.
- Final physical inspection to include comparing work orders, labels, serial numbers, specification sheets and related documents. Record inspections and tabulate results.
- Electronically receive products into database and record serial numbers.
- Inspection of assemblies, sub-assemblies and fabricated parts to drawings and quality standards.
- Gather, enter and tabulate data, reports or spreadsheets as needed by Quality Assurance.
- Assist with creation, maintenance and distribution of documents related to Quality Assurance, Manufacturing or Engineering.
- Other duties as required/assigned as processes improve, product lines are added, product volumes increase/decrease or business needs dictate.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Experience with computer data entry
- Ability to maneuver boxes weighing up to 70 pounds
Prefer manufacturing background.
First shift, Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week
What's in it for you?
- Competitve hourly pay paid weekly with potential for bonuses.
- Excellent full benefits package after 30 days including medical, dental, 401k, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
- Flexible first shift hours, Monday through Friday with occasional overtime opportunities!
- Free parking, 2 paid breaks, and lunch break with onsite breakroom/kitchen.
- Safe working conditions in large, spacious building.
- Established, industry-recognized company with ongoing engineering and production processes for military and commercial business.
Ohio Semitronics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Ohio Semitronics, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, marital or family status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected under federal, state, or local laws.